Mission and Values Statement
The mission of the Eastern Adams Regional Police Department is to lead the fight to prevent crime and injustice, enforce the law fairly, and defend the rights of all citizens.
This will be accomplished by partnering with the people we serve to safeguard and promote safety and security by solving real and perceived problems in a timely manner. Eastern Adams Regional Police Officers will maintain the highest level of integrity while being accountable for their actions thus ensuring our citizen's trust by treating them with dignity and respect.
"It is our challenge to provide committed service through accountability, integrity and respect."
- We Believe in the value and worth of all members of the Eastern Adams Regional Police Department.
- We Believe our integrity is not negotiable.
- We Believe we are individually accountable for upholding the values of our organization.
- We Believe we can best earn respect by first respecting the rights of others.
- We Believe in striving to achieve the highest moral, ethical and professional standards.
- We will adapt to the changing future by maintaining partnerships built upon accountability, integrity and respect.